Get the look
1. Apply primer to eyelids.
2. Using NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk, cover lid and blend with ring finger.
3. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, grab Sugarpill’s Breaking Heart Palette and apply 2AM first.
4. Now using a small blending brush, pick up a tiny bit of Velocity and blend that in the crease.
5. Using a fluffy eyeshadow brush, place the shade Mochi right above Velocity. Then add Acidberry to the top-outer portion of the eye.
6. For brow bone highlight, use any white shimmer you have. I used MAC loose pigment in Frost.
7. Line upper lashline with any black eyeliner; I used Urban Decay in perversion.
8. Line your water line; I used L’Oreal Le Kohl in Black
9. Curl eyelashes and apply one coat of mascara to the top lashes and two coats to the bottom.
10. Grab a pair of false lashes; apply lash glue to lash strip and wait 20 seconds for glue to become tacky, then apply to upper lashline.
11. Use mascara to blend your real and false lashes together.