Get the look
1. Take a shadow brush and apply the gold shimmer color from your Shany 12 Color Palette Smokey Eye compact over the entire lid.
2. Using a deluxe crease brush, take the dark brown matte color from the same Shany palette and start on the outer corner of your lid. From the outer corner of the eye throughout the crease is a consistent shade of dark brown, so start applying the product in the outer corner and bring it up to the crease.
3. Using the same brush and the same color, pack the color on your brush and apply the color along the crease going back and forth. You don't want to blend the color too much since it is such a dark and consistent color throughout the crease.
4. Using the shadow brush, take the lighter beige shimmer color from the same compact and apply it under the brow bone as a highlighter. Blend it into any harsh edges of the dark brown color on the top edge of the crease.
5. With any of your brushes, take a small amount of the white shimmer and apply it to the inner corner/tear duct area of the eye.
6. Take your Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Intense Black and lay it down ever so gently so that it makes a very thin line. You can either drag it across your eye this way OR make little dots across the lash line and connect them after.
7. Take your Ardell Fashion Lashes Pair 120 in Demi Black and apply them.