Pink ObsessedBy Jolani J
See moreSee less
1. Using a shadow brush, take the hot pink color from your Shany Eyeshadow Palette, Ultra Shimmer, Studio Colors for Smokey Eyes and apply it over the entire lid, touching the crease on the very outside of your lid.
2. Using a shadow brush, take the champagne colored shimmer from the same Shany palette and apply it to the crease and up to the brow. Blend it into the top of the pink color.
3. Using your CoverGirl Perfect Blend Pencil in basic black, apply it to the top lash line, your lower tear line and directly beneath your lower lash line.
4. Taking a small smudge brush, take a light pink color from the Shany palette and apply it under the lower black eye liner in a very thin line.
5. Apply your Ardell lashes.
6. Take your Smashbox BE Legendary Lipstick in Petal Pink and apply to your lips.