Sand And Ocean Arabic LookBy فاطمة ه
See moreSee less
1. Apply the "I'm getting sunbured" gold color, which the middle color. It's supposed to be a crease color but using it on the eyelids. You apply that on the lid.
2. Take the BR makeup kit, you use the blue colors, and darken it with black.
3. Apply highlight using the "walking on egg shells" brow color. Now you will blend the high color with the crease color, which is the blue, not too much but just enough. You can use other colors, like gray or brown to make it even more easier, mixing in a neutral color can give you better results if you want a cleanly blended look.
4. Using the L'Oreal smoldering eyeliner, smudge some black under the bottom eyelashes.
5. Use the L'Oreal smoldering eyeliner and draw out the wing and inner corner eye liner.
6. Last but not least you will go over that with any liquid eyeliner you have available, I don't remember which one i used. If you want it even darker, go over the eyeliner with black eyeshadow or mascara paste. Speaking of mascara, apply your mascara.
7. Pop on some false eyelashes if possible. I didn't use false eyelashes, but oh well.